Wednesday, May 18, 2011

PMI-POSITIVE-MINUS-INTERESTING For Our Movie

POSITIVEMINUSINTERESTING
Great Acting.People not getting there clothes ready.Get to enter the I am making movies.
Nice script.Did not match the army type.To also get more confident to make more movies
Tried hard to not laughmight win a prize and go up on stage
Cool guns
It’s finally time to record parts of our movies. We got all of our parts done, I used to have my own group until I had to write the script all by myself. It’s frustrating. Instead of that I joined the bravery and heart group.

We were doing fine until the other people in our group did not bring their clothes so they couldn’t record until they brang their costume. In our group is Waata, Darius, Gabriel, Crusader, Rauf, Jacob
and me .

Did you want to know why are we doing this??? Because we are entering I Am Making Movies and if we win we will win a video camera.

I might write if we win or if we lose but it’s not all about winning it’s about having fun and doing something. This feels cool to enter a competition because I am feeling really confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment