Friday, June 24, 2011



Today skateboarders like to skate on the urban environment.They like to do 360’s and others ...Excitedly pro skateboarders like to do tricks on the vert ramp in the city.Skateboarders have many obstacles in there way such as the rails,ledges,stairs and more...They can have many risky competitions but they can be lucky.

The only skateboarders that I know is the famous Tony Hawk.He’s one of the best in the world!!!He can do 360’s and heaps more..it’s like you can just ask him.Skateboarders get paid to do advertisement's on the television.Have you ever done and advertisement?Not likely.

Skateboarders earlier actually wear no safety gear.Also unexpectedly skateboarders have narrow boards and there boards are way wider.Would you want to be a skateboarder in that time???I guess not but it might be cool but if you fall over you’ll get badly injured or maybe not.


Tony Hawk’s Quotes

I love snowboarding, but I would never want to do it competitively or at a professional level. Snowboarding is a spawn of skating, and skating is my passion.”




“I won't quit skating until I am physically unable.”

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wyatt thats quite interesting because I never knew that tony hawk liked to snowboarding and that its his passion.

    ReplyDelete