Tuesday, June 28, 2011


 
As I dived into the pool, I was submerged under the water. Very exhausted and drained I stopped to take a breath until I couldn't reach the floor. Eventually I got to the end and said to myself “FINALLY" I thought I might have drowned.

As I pushed off the wall with a powerful kick my movements where not that coordinated so as I went to roll over to breathe, I swallowed a gulp of water. All of a sudden I got very big cold feeling. I submerged back into the water and I glided through the water.

With determination to get to the finish line I was gasping for breath.My teeth chattered. I wanted to get to get there,kicking furiously and doing steady strokes I entered the water gliding thought the water I saw the other person in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment