Monday, September 5, 2011

Badminton

Do you ever feel like you just want to just get out of the house or classroom??? If you do,I think you better read this Story...

Once I walked into the hall I saw rackets,shuttles and also a lady. My friend Jacob,he knew what we were going to do. Before I could even think of what we are going to play,that lady I was talking about, well She said “ Hello kids,my name is Lorene and I will be taking Badminton lessons for a few weeks” I looked at Jacob and he had a very happy face, because he knew how to play Badminton.

As all of my class got a racket and one shuttle,Lorene said “ Okay,the first activity we are going to do is I'm going to show you how to hold a racket and how to serve ” I said to myself “I think I'm going to be pretty bad at this” “ You hold the racket with one finger on the front and make a tight ferm grip around the racket with the other fingers” “Now we are onto serving,It’s easy, you just hold your racket against your Puku (Stomach) and the shuttle, but you have to hold the shuttle with two fingers and hit!”
“ The Next game were going to try is to keep the shuttle up in the air” I thought to myself “ This is gonna be easy peasy “ Actually it was easy,but not until we had to play Badminton Soccer. This is a game of hitting the shuttle in the air and make it land into the goals post. My partner was Jacob”I thought that he will beat me at this”So as Lorene said the WORDS I got ready, “GO” I hit the shuttle to Jacob and he was put off by my handsome beauty nah just joking, and after it finished I won.

I really love Badminton because It’s really fun and enjoying, it just gets you out of the classroom or house! I think I get it from my Dad because it he is a very good Badminton player!!!

Here is a video of badminton....

No comments:

Post a Comment