Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Year Goals, Avatar

My parents goal for me this Term is …....... also to be a amazing Prefect.


Remember to make a copy then delete this first.
My Personal Goals - 2014  Date : ???
My achievement I was most proud of  last year  in the classroom was
because I didn’t waste any of my time.



The thing I was most proud of last year outside of the classroom was …  Getting the ball in touch from the year 8’s.

In reading my learning goal is to …. Read More!

To achieve this goal I need to ….Read read and READ

In writing my goal is to keep on track of my story and not lose the main point.

To achieve this goal I need to Take my time in writing.

In Maths my goal is to… Learn basic facts faster.

The learning area I think I need to improve in most is … around basic facts

My goal for this year around the classroom is to (behaviour/self management) Not get distracted

My goal for this year around the school is to … Be a good Prefect



This is my AVATAR!





No comments:

Post a Comment