Thursday, April 26, 2012

Anzac Writing And picture

During the holidays on a friday my family and I got three free tickets to Rainbow’s End. My Mum, my Dad, my Sister and I went.

I woke up with excitement and jumped out of my bed. I rushed breakfast, brushing my teeth,and so forth I stopped and watched pair of kings.

Once we arrived there was a really huge and long line. But what do you expect when you go to Rainbow’s End. Our first ride we went on that was obvious for our family and that was the dodgems. I jammed my sister. But my Mum jammed me very well. Because she squashed me in the corner and I couldn’t get out..

Next my Mum and I went on the Fearfall. There wasn’t a very long line. Maybe because people are scared of the ride??? I don’t know!!! Were in the ride, we go straight up and I started to hear a tick and I counted “one, two aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh “ we  went down and my mum screamed her head off!!!

It finally came to the end and we stayed there for the whole time!!! 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. My favourite ride for me was the... FEARFALL because that was the first time i’ve been on that ride. Plus my mum has the loudest scream EVER!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment